Reiki Certification level 1 and 2:
At the end of the workshop you will:
- Be Certified as a Usui Reiki Level 2 Practitioner.
- Learn how to heal self and heal others including animals
- Learn Distance healing
- Learn the sacred Reiki symbols and the Reiki ideals
- Keep your energy clear and in tune with universal life force.
- Incorporate Reiki energy into your everyday Yoga and Meditation practice and work life to create a peaceful space wherever you are.
- Learn how to develop your own Reiki Practice
The most popular form of Reiki today is the Usui Style developed by Dr. Mikao Usui in the Nineteenth century in Japan. Reiki is the transmission of the Universal Energy and a form of hands-on Energy Healing, It is often felt as heat flowing through the practitioners hands or a tingling sensation where the hands are place. Reiki can be defined as a non-physical healing energy made up of life force energy that is guided by the Higher Intelligence, or spiritually guided life force energy. This is a functional definition as it closely parallels the experience of those who practice Reiki in that Reiki energy seems to have an intelligence of its own flowing where it is needed in the client and creating the healing conditions necessary for the individuals needs. It cannot be guided by the mind, therefore it is not limited by the experience or ability of the practitioner. Neither can it be misused as it always creates a healing effect.